Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amazingly Awful


This morning we were out of peanut butter so I couldn't have waffles. But Tuesday my mom went to Publix and bought squirtible pancakes.  Batter Blaster comes in a can like whipped cream. It's supposed to be soooooo easy. But they kept getting burnt and my mom couldn't turn them over without them scrunching up like an accordian. I tasted them and they were terrible. She said it was the worst 5 dollars she's ever spent.

I said who buys squirt pancakes anyway?

5 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was cheese in a can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious.

    I've never heard of anyone putting peanut butter on waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PB on waffles is disgusting Lo. Also, I guess you don't want to take these camping with us??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lola, welcome back. These waffles sound heinous. Do you like chocolate chip waffles? They're to die for.

    ReplyDelete